DYPCOEI Student Scholarship Process and Policy
Students belonging to reserved categories / weaker sections/minorities are eligible on the basis of merit, subject to Reservation Policy decided by the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) and CET cell admission policy. The scholarship would be available to students belonging to’non-creamy layer’. As perthe latest guidelines on the subject, the income-ceiling for’non-creamy layer’ given by GoM.
The Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell will draw up a merit list of scholars likely to be eligible for scholarship within the state of Maharashtra. The students are admitted to First year and lateral entry to direct second year through admission rounds through CET Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The income of the students’ parents will be taken into account before preparing the merit list by CET Cell.
Scholarship will be paid to the College/students directly through Maharashtra Direct Beneficiary Transfer (MAHA-DBT) Portal. The amount of scholarship directly goes to the Beneficiary’s account through MAHA-DBT portal and the necessary communication is made by the competent authority.
The role of Scholarship/ Student section of DYPCOEI is to help the students while filling their Scholarship forms on MAHA-DBT portal and guide them while completing the documentation needed by the MAHA-DBT portal,
There are various stages of completion of form by the student on MHA-DBT portal:
1. Application on MAHA-DBT portal
2. Verify the document a!_D.YflCOEI Students section login and forward to the Principal Login
3. Principal froward the application to DTE Regional Office (DTE-RO) or Social DYPCOEI Scholarship Process and Policy upon the type of Scholarship.
4. The respective department then scrutinize the applications of the respective students.
5. If the form Scholarship form gets approved by the respective department the voucher gets generated
6. The respective department generates the Bill and disburse the Scholarship to the College.