R & D
Dean R & D
Research is the backbone of academics in DYPCOEI. The R & D Cell of the institute streamlines the concept building and transforming new ideas into innovations in pursuance of a new era of passion for researches. Each finding gives immense pleasure and multiplies enthusiasm towards achieving target.
The R & D Cell aims to nurture research culture in the College by promoting research in newly emerging and challenging areas of Engineering, Technology, Science and Humanities. It encourages the students and faculty to undertake the research in newly emerging frontier areas of Engineering and Technology. This enhances the general research capability of budding technocrats by way of participating in conferences, seminars, workshops, project competition, etc.
The R & D Cell is functioning with the following objectives:
• To create awareness and opportunities in R & D among the students & faculty and to create R & D atmosphere in every department;
• To create interest and atmosphere among the staff members to take up Research projects and improve their knowledge, skills and qualifications.
• To motivate the faculty members of the group for R&D activities in the area of their specialization;
• To encourage faculty and students to publish technical papers for publishing in National and reputed International Conferences/Journals;
• To assist the students to apply funding for conducting research under student project scheme to various funding agencies.
• To assist for applying and getting funds for conducting Seminar/Work
• shop/FDP from various available funding agencies.
• To facilitate the growth of research activity among the academic community, including developing mechanisms and targets to achieve this;
• To maintain and disseminate current information about relevant research policy areas and initiatives in government, in the professions and in relevant industries, including external funding opportunities;
• To develop strategies to foster research collaborations within the faculty, across faculty and institutes, and with agencies outside the college;
• To work with various departments to establish and develop faculty research priorities on interdisciplinary areas;