About T&P Cell of DYPCOEI
Training and Placement (T&P) Cell is established as an integral part of institute with an active role in career services for students. The T&P Cell is headed by Mr. Vipul Mahindrakar, Training & Placement Officer, supported by staff coordinators and student co-coordinators from each department.
T&P Cell Committee
|Sr. No.||Name||Department||Committee Designation|
|01||Mr. Vipul Mahindrakar||T&P||TPO|
|02||Mr. Sandesh Patil||Civil||T&P Coordinator|
|03||Mr. Jordan Choudhari||Computer||T&P Coordinator|
|04||Mr. Ashok Patil||Computer||T&P Coordinator|
|05||Mr. Siddharth Suman||Mechanical||T&P Coordinator|
|05||Mr. Satish Asane||FE||T&P Coordinator|
|07||Ms. Supriya Raut||FE||T&P Coordinator|
Objectives of Training & Placement Cell:
- To place final year students in respectable organizations through campus recruitment.
- To provide industrial training to students during their course of study.
- To organize lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance, entrepreneurship and personality development.
- To provide information and assistance to students regarding opportunities for self-employment and job opportunities in India and abroad.
- To provide opportunities for higher studies in India and abroad.
- To prepare students for competitive examinations like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, GATE, CAT etc.