|Sr. No.||Feedback Stakeholder||Google form LINK||Analysis and ATR|
|6.||Program Exit Survey||https://forms.gle/bqgLKMvuXDjp1Tnv8||Document|
DYPCOEI has structured feedback mechanism from various stake holders to ensures quality of Curriculum, Institute Infrastructure, Teaching Learning Process (TLP), Research Opportunities, Training and Placement and outreach services in process of education. The stakeholders play a vital role in the evaluation, development and enhancement of the quality of the learning experience at DYPCOEI. Feedback from stakeholders allows the institute to evaluate how its service provision is viewed. The stakeholders at DYPCOEI are categorized into internal and external stakeholders. The internal stakeholders are management, faculty and students. The external stakeholders are Parents, Alumni, Employer, Industry Experts etc.
- Management – Consistent communication with the principal with respect to various activities and requirement
- Faculty – Act as catalyst for Vision and Mission accomplishment while executing TLP and student activities
- Students – Follow the Vision, mission of DYPCOEI and POs and PSOs for their own professional development and communicate to the faculty, HoDs and principal for sustained development
- Parents – Instrumental in providing constructive suggestions for smooth functioning of the institution during parent teacher meet and constant communication with TGs
- Alumni – Brand Ambassadors of DYPCOEI also important in giving feedback to the management and faculty regarding carrying the mission forward. Curriculum, Institute Infrastructure, Teaching Learning Process (TLP), Research Opportunities, Training and Placement activities
- Industry Experts – always beneficial while deciding the VAP to be given to the students every year. Because VAP students will be redy to be absorbed by the external corporate world.
- Employer – Represents the major end users of our graduates coming out of DYPCOEI and gives inputs to overcome the gap between program and industry.
Feedback Analysis and Action taken Report – LINK